Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm a Crappy Person

I have a bad habit of trashing Scott. The things I say are not untrue. But it hit me last night that I really shouldn't trash him as much as I do. And the fact that I say things about him to entertain others makes me a crappy shallow person. Scott has issues, he's not perfect, and we argue alot. But he can be so nice, and he loves to play with Sean, and Sean adores him. He can be easy to talk to.
I have to find a way to get the tension that I feel over the things that go on in our relationship out without being such a crappy person and talking so bad about him and making fun of him.

2 comments:

tracEy said...

but you know - it's all too easy to do. And some people's faults seem to be more prominent than others, so that makes it sooo much easier.

but you're also not a crappy person. I know this first hand and even though we haven't seen each in other in a while, i'm still here and I love you goobyhead! :D

Randy said...

I wouldn't say you were a crappy person. Just normal.

That's not an excuse, but an explanation.

You really should try to find a sitter and go see Fireproof. I think I'm going to buy the 40Day Dare book for my sons and sons-in-law and suggest we work through it together.

The information says it works for couples, you should try it.