Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Bad Lion

We were in the living room tonight and Sean was sitting in his comfy lion chair, then the next thing I know he is telling he that the lion is mean and that he spanked it. I asked if it was ok now, and he said no and spanked it again. Then Scott came in the room and Sean told him that the lion was mean. Scott asked what the lion did to him and Sean said the lion hit him. I lost it. I was trying not to laugh, but I had a vivid mental picture of this lion chair hitting Sean.
I think he's forgiven the lion now.

When we got to daycare tonight Sean was crying because Maverick had hit his hand. Before we left for the day Maverick gave Sean a hug.

I got to talk to my brother today for the first time in a while today. He seemed to be doing ok.

We took Sean to the park tonight. It was cold and he was whiney, so we didn't stay long.

This morning at 3 am I heard Mommy. Mommy. Mooooommmmmmyyyyy.
I went in there and Sean was standing in front of his tv, pushing buttons on the remote, trying to get Scooby Doo to come back on. I got it playing again, and told him I was going to bed, which caused him to cry. So, I told him that I was going to bed, I'd leave his door open and he could come get me if he needed me, or come get in my bed if he needed to. 20 minutes later he was in between us, sound asleep, rooting me to the very edge of the bed. But ya know what?? I love him no matter how tired I am :)

Sean and I went to dinner with Blake and Jenny last night. We ate at the Moose. The food and the company were great, but the service sucked. Oh well, at the least it was great otherwise.

No comments: