Friday, September 5, 2008

Sean's Week

Sean's had an interesting week this week...
Saturday we went to the doc for croup
Sunday we spent the day in SC playing with Esme's toys
Monday we were lazy and hung around the house
Tuesday he went back to daycare and his little girlfriend bit him on the arm. She said she was sorry and he said he still loves her :)
Wednesday he wouldn't sit down for dinner and when I wouldn't hold him, he started bawling and when I laughed at him the said "leave me awone!!!" - just made me laugh more (of course then I hugged him and let him sit in my lap for the rest of dinner)
Thursday when I picked him up from daycare he didn't have his socks on - just his shoes. When we went to look for his socks, one of his teachers told me that he had taken them off outside and filled them up with dirt! (I later found out that he also did the twist in the dirt in his socks!
Friday he and his best friend Maverick got into a fight over a truck...Rica said he wasn't about to let go of that!

No comments: