Monday, September 22, 2008

I not your girlfriend

So... there's been a few times lately when Sean has been playing and we're chatting back and forth, and i'll say "i love you" and he'll say it back, or say he don't love me, or whatever he feels like saying at the time - then he'll say "i not your girlfriend" - it's so funny!!!
It looks like ta-ta has some competition at daycare. Ta-ta (taylin) has been Sean's girlfriend for a while now. Friday morning she pulled out a chair for Sean to sit beside her... But Sean turned and went and sat next to Maddie! He rubbed her arm and said "my maddie" and then started touching her curls.
I've been sick for a couple of weeks now. I went to the dr on Wednesday and she decided it is walking pneumonia... so, I finished my antibiotics yesterday - hopefullly all this mess will go away!
Yesterday morning was the first day that I woke up feeling good in a while, and Sean woke up in an incrediably good mood. We played some inside, and it was in the 50's outside (I love the mountains!!!). We went on the deck and played with sidewalk chalk. Sean had me drawing butterflys, ABC's, circles, anything he could think of. Then we got dressed and went to a park. We'd only been to this park a couple of times, but it's a good one. He played on the playground for a little bit, then I got his trike out of the trunk and we took off along the walking trail. He peddled his little heart out!!! He had to stop a couple of times to pick a flower (weeds, grass, etc), and he intentionally went into the grass so he would fall off a couple of times. We played on the playground stuff a little more, then we headed to the Chilren's consignment sale (we had gotten him a lot of stuff Saturday and Sunday was half price day). After we picked up a couple of things, we went to walmart to buy groceries, then headed home. A busy but good day.
I am so blessed to have such a good boy!!
A few times on Sunday, Sean would do something to hurt me (hit, pinch, bite) and when I'd say something to him about it, he would look at me and say "I sorry". I asked if he has to say that alot at daycare :)
I gotta get ready for work!! I'm gonna be late!

No comments: