Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ice/Water Dispensor Discovery

Sean has just discovered the joy of the ice/water dispensor that is built into the fridge.
Last night he added LOTS of ice to my cup, and tonight he helped himself to some water.
He has also learned how to open the fridge/freezer this week. I'm sure the popcicles that were in the freezer helped with that discovery. He wasn't shy about opening it up and getting more popcicles out. He had the cutest grin on his face when he'd get one - like he'd made the greatest discovery in the world!

Sean drew a nice big purple line on his face - all the way back to his ear today at daycare.

He got to see next to his girlfriend Madison for breakfast this morning.

I tried to call the doctor today because I'm still coughing. It was getting better over the weekend, but it seems to be getting worse again. They didn't call me back. Yet.

We took Sean to the park last night. He learned how to slide on his belly. It was cute. I took some pics and videos with my phone - I just need to upload them.

I want to go visit a corn maze or ghost town this weekend, but it all depends on the gas situation. And of course if I have the money for us to do that.

Have I mentioned that I love fall?? Monday was the first day of fall, and it was great!! The weather is cooler - my windows are open and the AC is off. There's something about this time of year that makes me both very happy, and very melencholy.

No comments: