Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fireproof...

I suddenly had the desire today to watch Fireproof. I'd heard of it before...thought of watching it, but never did. today I found a link to Kirk Cameron's website, after reading somethings, I decided that I wanted to see the movie.
While running errands with my difficult sweet little boy today, I looked for it at Target, but didn't see it there.
Later tonight I went up to walgreens to their DVD rental box to see if it was there. No luck.
I'm sure that Blockbuster probably has it, but I'll have to wait for payday to look further for it (after all, blockbuster dosen't take target cards, and their rentals are more than a buck...not to sound cheap, just broke right now!)
I'm interested in watching it, and Scott had said he would watch it too. I don't know if he will, or if it will be anything more than entertainment to us (meaning I'm not sure that there is ANYTHING that will change anything about our marriage or how I feel about him or us.... don't get me wrong, I don't HATE my husband...at least not today....but I'm not sure that I love him either....It's hard to love someone you don't respect, and it's hard to respect someone with not job or direction in their life....anyway, that was just a lil rabbit chase....) ... but for some reason I do want to see the movie. If nothing else, maybe there's something important in it for me to see.

No comments: