Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dammit....

is a new word is Sean's vocabulary.
I thought he said it yesterday morning, but I wasn't sure. As the day went on, he said it a couple more times. So...out came the SOAP!
We went to the halloween carnival at Kate's park yesterday. They had games that the kids could play and win toys or candy. They had a little train that Sean enjoyed riding on. They also had an inflatable for the kids to bounce on. Sean had lots of fun and was wore out by the end of the carnival.
We went to the pet store yesterday to look around and see what Sean tought of the animals. He has so far been pretty steady in his fear of animals, but he talks about wanting a kitty, so we thought we'd go looking around. We found a kitty that we thought was cute, and we asked if we could hold him.... so, I sat down, Sean in my lap, and the lady handed me the kitty. It took about 2 seconds for Sean to start backing away. Not ready yet. Maybe someday.
I'm planning to go see Brian at the new hospital today...just waiting on Scott to get up to keep Sean for me.