Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Mommy Stick

**warning - graphic female information included in this post***

About a week or so ago, Sean came into the bathroom while I was using it and opened the cabinet, got a tampon out, and asked me if I needed it. I told him that was a mommy thing and I didn't need it. He said that it is a stick. I told him him again that it was a mommy thing and he asked if I needed my stick. I told him no and he handed it to me.
He stood there looking at me, waiting for me to do something with it. I then asked him to give me a few minutes privacy, which actually bought me about 5 seconds - which was long enough to hide it under a towel.

Yesterday I was in the bathroom again and he came in, opened the cabinet, and said here's your mommy stick....once I finished laughing i just took it from him and laid it on the counter....