Monday, December 29, 2008

Wee-haah, Flashlight, and Not working

Sean enjoys playing the wee-haah game - otherwise known as DC vs. Mortal Kombat for PS3. He and Scott play sometimes. He normally wants to be Joker, but tonight he is trying out a few new peeps. He saw The Flash a few minutes ago and called him flashlight. I wasn't sure I heard him right at first...
I have to preface this next section with these statements - I am anit-war, and even more so I am extremly anti-guns. Therefore, I have no good reason to tell you that I bought Sean army men except for the fact they were on clearance. Having said that - Sean and Scott were playing army men while I was making dinner. Scott was making noises and acting out, and Sean said "Mine not working"....

We just finished putting some Cootie's together. Sean loves Cooties!