Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas!!

Christmas was wonderful! Sean had a BLAST!!!! He got more than one little boy needs, but that's ok :).
This is the first year in a LONG time that I haven't been depressed and "empty" feeling after Christmas. Actually - I'm not sure that before this year that I have ever felt...satisfied with Christmas. Oh, no, not the material things - who cares about the stuff... just the emotional side of things. I am thankful for my family and for such a good Christmas this year!!!

He is such a sweet little guy- full of hugs and love and stubborness!! :)

It's been great to be at home with him the past 5 days. It's been great spending time with him and playing.

He's got a bit of a cold, but hopefully that'll be better soon.

I've been a slacker about blogging. I think of so much to say, but then think of how long it'd take to say it and I put it off.