Tuesday, January 6, 2009

There's a Cootie in my fridge

One day last week we picked up Sean's artwork as we were leaving daycare. When we brought it in, he told me he wanted to put it in the refridgerator. I thought he meant on the refridgerator...until he went in the kitchen, opened the fridge and placed it on the shelf.

Tonight as I was cooking dinner, Sean was playing with the Cootie he'd gotten a while back in a Wendy's kid's meal. I heard him say something about the fridge, but didn't think much about it until just now when I went to pour myself a glass of tea, and sure enough...there's a cootie in my fridge!

Sean's been doing great potty training and gets really excited when he poops. He will call me in to look at different stages. Of course I praise him for all he does... however it was a little odd the other day when he came in while I was using the bathroom and told me he wanted to see....

Thursday is my Brian's birthday. He will be 39. Wow, my big bro is almost 40!!! I mailed his card today at lunch - I hope he gets it in time!

My friends Erica and Ryan are supposed to come see me on Saturday. I hope they do. I really miss my friends and have not had a chance to see any of them in a long long time.

I've been debating what to do for Sean's birthday this year. It's only a few weeks away! He gets excited when he sees Chuckie Cheese comercials, so I thought about doing that again this year. I also thought about just doing a family thing at Chick-fil-a and letting him play. I think he's too young to do a friend party... plus I'm kinda broke! At Chuckie it would be his cousins and maybe Jace again if Diane can bring him :).

I just realized....Sean's in bed and I'm watching Spongebob. Sad.

1 comment:

tracEy said...

Julia Grace will come if you just say when it is... hint hint...

:) can you believe they will be 3 this year? Yikes!

How was your birthday goobyhead?